Intellectual property is increasingly becoming part of a company’s competitive advantage and an asset that requires careful protection. As a result, disputes related to intellectual property are becoming more frequent and the consequences of misuse or misappropriation of intellectual property are growing.
Munim & Associate’s litigation team has experience working with clients across a range of sectors and industries, advising them in devising enforcement and litigation strategies to help protect and expand their intellectual property, as well as in defending against allegations of misuse or infringement.
In particular, we advise clients in relation to matters involving trade secrets and confidential information, trade-marks, passing off, copyrights and registered designs.
Areas in which our litigators have experience include:
- Copyright litigation
- Cyber squatting and domain name litigation
- Copyright Board hearings
- False advertising
- Intellectual property licensing and related contractual disputes
- Intellectual property validity and ownership disputes
- Media litigation and disputes
- Mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Rights of publicity litigation
- Technology, telecommunications and outsourcing disputes
- Trade-mark infringement, passing off, and trade-mark dilution
- Trade-mark Opposition Board hearings
- Breach of confidence, and litigation over trade secrets and misuse of confidential information